Get closer to the real action of Cheltenham Ladies Day on Wednesday 11 March 2015.
Love a day at the races but dislike the noise and crowds? Then book your place for the ultimate alternative Ladies Day experience! Enjoy…
- Spectacular views of the course from an exclusive viewing platform
- An exclusive lunch with afternoon tea and live music
- An exciting racing atmosphere that lets you avoid unnecessary hustle and bustle
- Private Tote, celebrity speaker and tipster
- Best dressed competition with the prize of a bespoke, tailored tweed jacket donated by Barrington Ayre
- On-site parking… leave your car overnight and collect the morning after if required
- Stay to enjoy a band after the racing finishes
Book your place now
Tickets cost just £90 per person or £850 per table of 10. Call us on 01242 524478 to reserve your place, alternatively click here to book online. Dress code: groomed and glam.
Each ticket sold will help National Star continue to transform the lives of people with learning and physical disabilities and acquired brain injuries by enabling them to achieve their goals and become more independent.