The sky’s the limit with National Star’s fundraising wing walk
Thursday 10 June 2021, RFC Rendcomb Airfield, Cirencester
Strap yourself in for an out-of-this-world adventure that will send your adrenaline soaring. With the roar of the engine in your ears you’ll take in awe-inspiring sights as you fly up to 120mph and experience a thrilling series of flypasts, zoom climbs, steep dives and banks.
Set in the heart of the stunning Cotswold countryside and watched by your family and friends, this is a once–in–a–lifetime adventure you’ll never forget!
- Pre-flight safety briefing
- An unforgettable 8 to 10-minute flight on a Boeing Stearman biplane with AeroSuperBatics, who have over 30 years’ experience and a 100% safety record
- The chance to control your experience – amp up or tone down the thrill
- The opportunity to purchase footage of your flight (in digital format)
- Non-refundable registration fee of £150
- £850 minimum sponsorship*
By taking part in this event you are supporting young people with complex disabilities at National Star.
Participant guidelines and terms and conditions
Find out more about the challenge and read the guidelines for participants by downloading AeroSuperBatics’ wingwalking information pack. View the Wing Walk terms and conditions here.
Book your flight or find out more
Click here to book your Wing Walk place. You can also find out more about the challenge by contacting our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01242 524478.
*£249 from the money raised through sponsorship, combined with the registration fee, covers the flight cost of £399