Hold an egg-cellent Easter fundraising party
Hatch a plan to do something egg-ceptional for young people with complex disabilities
This Easter help us transform lives by holding a fundraising party for National Star. Simply choose your favourite fundraising idea and give it a cracking twist as part of our 50 parties for 50 years of National Star campaign. Making a difference to the lives of young people with complex disabilities is just a hop, skip and a jump away!
Ideas to put a spring in your step
- The hunt is on: Step into the Easter bunny’s shoes and hide a selection of chocolate eggs for your party guests to find. Charge a small fee and watch kids and adults alike compete for the best haul.
- The Easter bake off: Bake up a storm for National Star and hold an Easter themed cake sale at school or in the office. Make things more egg-citing with a prize for the most impressive creation!
- The bunny bounce: This bouncy castle challenge is perfect for a school fundraiser.Simply challenge pupils to set a target for the number of bounces they think they can do within a set period of time and invite their friends and family to sponsor their efforts.
- Egg-cellent fancy dress:Whether it’s bunny ears, feathers or something more unique, don a colourful Easter costume and make a donation to wear it around the office or in school.
- Give it up for charity:Whether it’s chocolate, a naughty habit or even talking – get sponsored to give it up for National Star this Easter.
Recipes with the eggs factor
- Golden egg baked chocolate tart: This egg-squisite Easter themed tart is an absolute showstopper.
- Hot cross scones: A twist on tradition, these delicious scones are sweet, fruity and will have your guests scrambling for more.
- Rocky road Easter egg: Making these fun, colourful treats is the perfect way to entertain the kids over the Easter holidays.
- Vanilla chick biscuit pops: These adorable biscuits are topped with buttercream, desiccated coconut and chocolate chips.
- Easy Easter brioche: One slice of this moreish bread won’t be enough, and your guests will be clamouring to poach the recipe.
- Flowerpot chocolate chip muffins: These pastel-hued treats are just too lovely to resist and make the perfect Easter table centrepiece.
Have a cracking party with our fundraising pack
Sign up to receive your free fundraising pack. We’ll send you some top ideas, promotional posters and lots of handy resources to complete your party.
Share your egg-ceptional fundraising
Share your party pics with National Star on social media by using #nsparty on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The organiser of the most impressive party will win the fabulous prize of a meal for two in one of our award-winning StarBistros and a night in a StarGlamping pod! Click here for full terms and conditions.
How your support helps
From enabling someone to communicate for the first time to supporting a young person with disabilities into work, every penny raised from your party will enable us to continue transforming lives.
Find out more
For more information please contact our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01242 524478. If you are unable to hold a party but would still like to donate to National Star, click here or text STAR05 £5 to 70070.