Building a Brighter Future Appeal
Help us to provide much needed specialist accommodation for young people with complex disabilities
We have exciting and ambitious plans to build new specialist residential accommodation at Ullenwood.
One of our greatest challenges is being able to provide the right specialist environments needed for young people with complex disabilities to progress, grow, and flourish. We desperately need more specialist residential accommodation to replace older facilities that no longer meet all the needs of the young people who now depend on us. It is imperative that this accommodation is located at our main Ullenwood base, ensuring that those who require very high levels of support due to their complex disabilities can easily access all our specialist support teams and resources.
Construction on the first phase of development will start in summer 2022. This will provide:
- 12 comfortable ensuite bedrooms with overhead tracking hoists
- A self-contained one-bedroomed assessment suite / independence flat
- Welcoming social spaces to promote independence and personal like-skills
- Accessible kitchens to support the development of practical life-skills
- Wide wheelchair friendly corridors
- Indoor sensory spaces to support those with autism and challenging behaviours
- Calming and safe landscaped external spaces to enhance mental wellbeing
We hope that you will consider supporting our Building a Brighter Future Appeal. Every gift will make a difference and is greatly appreciated.
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss how you can support our Building a Brighter Future Appeal.
Thank you for making a donation to National Star. You're just a few steps away from completing your donation.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact us on 01242 524478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org