Choose a challenge. Break barriers. Transform the lives of people with disabilities.
Every day people with disabilities face and overcome challenges that others often take for granted. People like Jennifer who learnt to communicate words and sounds using a special tablet, and was able to wish her mum a Happy Mother’s Day for the first time ever this year.
By taking a Can Do challenge – big or small – you’ll be supporting people with disabilities in fulfilling their dreams and ambitions. Whether you tackle a marathon or decide to walk to work for a week, through sponsorship YOU can enable others to achieve their impossible. Click here to find out what your support means.
Whether you’re a company, school, group or one person, there’s lots you can do to make a difference. Choose one of our challenges, or create your own! Here’s a taster of what you Can Do:
- I can…Train for and run a half or full marathon
- I can…Give the car a miss and cycle or walk to work
- I can…Go online teetotal and ban myself from using the internet all day
- I can…Do something that scares me – like a parachute jump!
- I can…Hold a ‘no talking’ day in the office and discover new ways to communicate
- I can…Challenge myself to go the whole month without drinking a drop of alcohol
Kick off your Can Do journey by registering for a Fundraising pack, full of challenge tips, thought-starters and advice for maximising your sponsorship. Just complete the form below and we’ll pop one in the post to you. You can also browse the exciting range of challenges available throughout the year by clicking here. Not ready to take a challenge? Click here to donate now.