Runs and triathlons
From 10ks and marathons to obstacle courses and triathlons, these events offer something special for runners of all abilities. Whether you’re taking part alone, as part of a group or alongside work colleagues, we will support you every step of the way. Achieve your impossible!
When you take part in one of these challenges in aid of National Star you will receive:
- A National Star running vest
- Sponsor forms and online fundraising support
- A Fundraising pack
- A dedicated contact at National Star to support you with your fundraising
- An opportunity to visit National Star and see how your fundraising makes a real difference to people with disabilities
Online fundraising is the easiest way for you to raise money, and we recommend setting up a page on Everyday Hero. Click here to get started.
- Gloucester Marathon / Half and 50km Race: Sunday 19 January 2020
- 10k River Avon Trail: Sunday 23 February 2020
- Bath Half Marathon: Sunday 15 March 2020
- Forest of Dean Spring Trails Half Marathon: Sunday 29 March 2020
- City of Gloucester 10k: Sunday 5 April 2020
- Great Bristol 10k: Sunday 3 May 2020
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon: Sunday 10 May 2020
- Cheltenham Running Festival (5k, 10k or half marathon): Sunday 7 June 2020
- Great Bristol Half Marathon: Sunday 27 September 2020
- Stroud Half Marathon: October 2020
- Cricklade 10k or Half Marathon: October 2020
- The Castle Combe Chilly 10k: November 2020
- Gloucester Road Race (10k): December 2020
Find out more
Find out more about taking on a Can Do event for National Star by getting in touch with our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01242 524478.