Runs and triathlons
From 10ks and marathons to obstacle courses and triathlons, these events offer something special for runners of all abilities. Whether you’re taking part alone, as part of a group or alongside work colleagues, we will support you every step of the way. Achieve your impossible!
When you take part in one of these challenges in aid of National Star you will receive:
- A National Star running vest
- Sponsor forms and online fundraising support
- A Fundraising pack
- A dedicated contact at National Star to support you with your fundraising
- An opportunity to visit National Star and see how your fundraising makes a real difference to people with disabilities
Online fundraising is the easiest way for you to raise money, and we recommend setting up a page on Everyday Hero. Click here to get started.
- Gloucester Marathon / Half and 50km Race: Sunday 24 January 2021
- 10k River Avon Trail: Sunday 28 February 2021
- Bath Half Marathon: Sunday 13 March 2021
- Forest of Dean Spring Trails Half Marathon: Sunday 21 March 2021
- Great Bristol 10k: Sunday 9 May 2021
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon: Sunday 16 May 2021
- Cheltenham Running Festival (5k, 10k or half marathon): Sunday 13 June 2021
- City of Gloucester 10k: Sunday 25 July 2021
- Great Bristol Half Marathon: Sunday 19 September 2021
- Virgin Money London Marathon – Sunday 3 October 2021
Find out more
Find out more about taking on a Can Do event for National Star by getting in touch with our Fundraising team at email@example.com or on 01242 524478.