Say Can Do to a healthy new year
Take on a Can Do challenge for a healthy new year
At National Star, we passionately believe that it’s what you can do and not what you can’t that makes a difference. We see people with disabilities achieve their impossible every single day – such as learning to communicate or becoming more independent – through determination and a brilliant ‘can do’ attitude.
That’s why we’re inviting you to unleash the power of positivity, take on one of our sponsored Can Do challenges and help us transform the lives of people with complex disabilities. Whatever healthy means to you, we have an exciting range of challenges that can support healthy bodies and healthy minds. From a fearless firewalk to exhilarating skydives and challenging running events, say Can Do to a healthy new year.
Achieve your impossible in 2019
- National Star’s fundraising Firewalk: 22 February 2019, Cheltenham
- National Star’s skydives: 13 April / 13 July / 14 September 2019, Swindon
- Forest Warrior (10k): 28 April 2019, Coleford
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10k: 5 May 2019, Bristol
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon: 12 May 2019, Tewkesbury
- Cheltenham Challenge (5k, 10k or half marathon): 16 June 2019, Cheltenham
- Gloucester 10k: 14 July 2019, Gloucester
- Gloucester City Marathon and Half Marathon: 4 August 2019, Gloucester
- Devil Mud Run (5k, 10k or ultra): 7 and 8 September 2019, Cheltenham
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol Half Marathon: 15 September 2019, Bristol
- Cheltenham’s Half Marathon: 29 September 2019, Cheltenham
- Stroud Half Marathon: 27 October 2019, Stroud
If you have already signed up to one of these events or have another challenge in mind, please consider raising sponsorship to support the work of National Star. We can provide you with fundraising support, a running vest or T-shirt and share your story on our social media channels.