Say Can Do to achieving your impossible
At National Star, we passionately believe that it’s what you can do and not what you can’t that makes a difference. We see people with disabilities achieve their impossible every single day – such as learning to communicate or becoming more independent – through determination and a brilliant ‘can do’ attitude.
That’s why we’re inviting you to unleash the power of positivity, take on one of our sponsored Can Do challenges and help us transform the lives of people with complex disabilities. Whatever healthy means to you, we have an exciting range of challenges that can support healthy bodies and healthy minds. From a fearless firewalk to exhilarating skydives and challenging running events, Say Can Do to achieving your impossible.
Achieve your impossible in 2018
- Devil Mud Run (9k)
- Forest Warrior (10k): 28 April 2019, Gloucestershire
- Simplyhealth Bristol 10k: 5 May 2019
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon: 12 May 2019, Tewkesbury
- Cheltenham Challenge (5k, 10k or half marathon): 16 June 2019, Cheltenham
- National Star’s skydive: 13 July 2019, Swindon
- Gloucester City Marathon and Half Marathon: TBC
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol Half Marathon: 15 September 2019, Bristol
- Cheltenham Half Marathon: 29 September 2019, Cheltenham
- Stroud Half Marathon: TBC
If you have already signed up to one of these events or have another challenge in mind, please consider raising sponsorship to support the work of National Star. We can provide you with fundraising support, a running vest or T-shirt and share your story on our social media channels.
Find out more
Find out more about taking on a Can Do event for National Star by getting in touch with our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01242 524478.