Runs and triathlons
From 10ks and marathons to obstacle courses and triathlons, these events offer something special for runners of all abilities. Whether you’re taking part alone, as part of a group or alongside work colleagues, we will support you every step of the way. Achieve your impossible!
When you take part in one of these challenges in aid of National Star you will receive:
- A National Star running vest
- Sponsor forms and online fundraising support
- A dedicated contact at National Star to support you with your fundraising
- An opportunity to visit National Star and see how your fundraising makes a real difference to people with disabilities
Online fundraising is the easiest way for you to raise money, and we recommend setting up a page on JustGiving. Click here to get started.
- Join the Virtual London Marathon – Sunday 2 October 2022
Find out more
If you have your own place in a race or event already but wish to raise funds for National Star please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about taking on a Can Do event for National Star by getting in touch with our Fundraising team above or on 01242 524478.