E-Safety Guidance for Parents and Carers
The internet can be a fantastic tool to support education and learning. However, it is not always safe. There are a wide range of apps, websites and information sharing platforms available to young people that open up learning opportunities, but also expose them to potential risks.
From Parental Controls to Cyber Bullying, we want to provide you with more information about the dangers young people can face so that you can minimise the risk to your son or daughter.
This information will help you to:
- Understand the dangers
- Get the right support and advice
- Access guidance to enable you to make informed decisions about E-Safety
- Setting up Parental Controls
- Blocking and Filtering Content
- Privacy and Identity Theft
- Fake News
For any other e-safety related queries here are some links to recognised sites