LiftTraining - Worcestershire
What is it?
Independent Travel Training (ITT) is for young people with learning and physical disabilities, enabling them to access education using different types of public transport.
Who’s it for?
- Learners aged 12 to 25 years old eligible for travel assistance from Worcestershire County Council
- Those with learning difficulties or a physical disability and who have an Education, Health and Care Plan / Statement
- Those who need assistance to access to public transport to travel to school or college
What are the benefits?
- 1:1 travel trainer support
- Increased independence, confidence and self esteem
- Edexcel qualification available
- Independent access to schools and colleges
- Road and personal safety skills
- Journey planning
- Time and money management
- Emergency strategies
LiftTraining Worcestershire is part of a group of award winning programmes that provide free independent travel training for young people with special educational needs and disabilities. This enables them to develop the skills and confidence they need to independently travel to schools and colleges using a range of public transport.
Find out more and sign up with LiftTraining Worcestershire
Get in touch with the LiftTraining Worcestershire team by calling us on 07896 317492, completing our online enquiry form, emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at LiftTraining, Warndon Depot, Pershore Lane, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 0AA.