LiftTraining - Warwickshire
LiftTraining is for young people with special educational needs and disabilities. This enables them to develop the skills and confidence they need to independently travel to schools and colleges using a range of public transport.
What is it?
Free Independent Travel Training (ITT) for young people with learning and physical disabilities, enabling them to access education using different types of public transport.
Who’s it for?
- Learners aged 12 to 25 years old living within Warwickshire
- Those with learning difficulties or a physical disability
- Those who need access to public transport to travel to school or college
- 1:1 travel trainer support
- Increased independence, confidence and self-esteem
- Edexcel qualification available
- Independent access to schools and colleges
- Road and personal safety skills
- Journey planning
- Time and money management
- Emergency strategies
Find out more and sign up with LiftTraining Warwickshire
Get in touch with the LiftTraining Warwickshire team by calling us on 07976 231 383, completing our referral form or online enquiry form, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also write to us at LiftTraining Warwickshire, Education Transport, First Floor, Building 3, Warwickshire County Council, Saltisford Office Park, Ansell Way, Warwick, CV34 4UL.