How to enrol
If you’re interested in joining the adult learning community and want to know what you need to do next, you’re in the right place! Simply follow the steps below to begin your adult learning journey.
If you have any questions at all, just get in touch with the Adult and Community Learning office on 01242 534915 and we’ll be very happy to help.
Select the course you are interested in from our Adult Learning prospectus
Check the day, time and length of the course
Check the level and content of the course to ensure it’s the right fit for you
- Courses are aimed at adults with disabilities aged 19 and over.
- If you require support to take part in a course, you will need to bring a helper with you.
- College transport may be available (please liaise with the ACL office for availability).
- A registration fee is required for each course, payable on enrolment. This is £25 per term, per course. Additional fees are required for practical cookery courses at £2.50 per week.
- A course will run only if required enrolment numbers are reached.