National Star Photography competition 2017
Are you passionate about photography? National Star’s 2017 photography competition has officially launched, and we’re inviting learners, staff and members of the public to submit their best work.
Fifty years of National Star
In May 2017 National Star celebrates fifty incredible years of realising the aspirations of people with disabilities. We’ve come a long way since we first opened our doors in 1967 to ten learners, but unlocking potential remains at the heart of everything we do. To celebrate this amazing milestone we’re inviting you to submit photography that captures fifty years of National Star.
Stay tuned to find out what exciting prizes the lucky winners will receive. The 12 finalists will also have their work displayed at StarBistro at Ullenwood.
Terms and conditions
- Up to three photographs maximum per entrant
- 2MB file size limit for each photograph
- Photographs may be submitted in colour or black and white
- Photographs must be the entrant’s own work
- Please keep the original photographs as they may be required
- 12 finalists will be selected, and their work displayed at StarBistro at Ullenwood. By entering the competition entrants agree to the possibility of their work being displayed
- Two winners will be announced at a later date
- The decision of the judges is final
Submit your entry
Submit your competition entry to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 21 April 2017. Happy snapping and good luck!