Join the Virtual London Marathon – your race, your way!
The Virtual TCS London Marathon takes place on Sunday 23 April 2023 and will see participants walk, jog or run to complete 26.2 miles on a route of their choosing. They’ll have 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds to do it. Following the event participants will receive a finisher’s medal and T-shirt from London Marathon.
Participants who have secured their own places are welcome to raise funds for National Star, but without the commitment of a fundraising target.
What you need to know
- To register your interest in joining Team Star, email our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the details outlined in the Register your interest section
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on race day
- The race needs to be completed between the hours of 00:00:00 and 23:59 (BST) on Sunday 23 April 2023
- Entrants must be fit enough to complete the marathon their way
- Entrants must agree to the T&Cs from TCS London Marathon
- Entrants must have access to a smartphone or device that will allow them to use the official TCS London Marathon App. This will track their run and final time so they earn their medal and finisher’s T-shirt
Participants will receive:
- Team Star running vest
- Support to maximise your fundraising
- Encouragement from the Fundraising team along the way
Fees and fundraising
- Participants will pay a registration fee of £28. Entrants outside the UK will need to pay an additional £10 to cover international postage and packing
- Participants commit to raising £200 for National Star (excluding Gift Aid)
Register your interest
To register your interest to join Team Star and help us continue to transform the lives of young people with disabilities, please email email@example.com and include the following:
- Why you wish to support National Star in this way (do you have a connection to our charity?)
- Running / walking distance experience (if applicable)
- Fundraising experience (if applicable)
- Your age and contact details