A beautiful 18 hole, par 3 golf course
Play a relaxing but challenging round of StarGolf and soak in the Cotswold countrysideBook a tee time today
Delicious breakfasts, lunches, coffees and sweet treats
Visit our StarBistros to enjoy food and drink vibrantly infused with ingredients from the South West of England.View our menus
A student-led enterprise offering creative printing and bespoke gifts
Purchase a unique gift and enable learners to gain vital employment skills at the same timeFind out more about StarPrint
Products, services and facilities
At National Star we offer a huge variety of products, services and facilities to enjoy – all in the beautiful surroundings of the Cotswold countryside. Whether you’re looking for something suitable for business or pleasure (or a little bit of both), we have all you need right here. Find out more about what we can offer by browsing the menu. We hope to see you soon!
How to find us
- Take Bath Road (A46) out of Cheltenham and turn left onto B4070 to the top of Leckhampton Hill. Turn left on Ullenwood Manor Road where you’ll see the signpost National Star Ullenwood.
- Take Cirencester Road (A435) out of Cheltenham and at the Seven Springs double roundabout turn right at the second, signed M5 and Gloucester A436 (A417).
- Turn right immediately after the brown Cotswold Hill golf course sign, signed National Star College Ullenwood.
- The college entrance is the third on the left, immediately before reaching the B4070 Leckhampton Road.
- Follow the A430 and Metz Way / A4302 to Eastern Ave / A38 for 1.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Eastern Ave / A38. Continue straight to stay on Eastern Ave / A38. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Corinium Ave. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the A417.
- At Zoons Court Roundabout, take the first exit and stay on the A417. At the Air Balloon Roundabout, take the first exit onto the A436 and then turn immediately left.
- After a mile, turn right onto to Ullenwood Manor Road, where you’ll see the signpost National Star Ullenwood.