Our brand new charity shop in Cheltenham is now open
Discover a range of clothing, household items, toys, books and a variety of student-made goods. Find us at Honeybourne Way, Cheltenham.Take a virtual tour of the shop
StarGolf now open
Book your tee time online todayBook a tee time today
Buy our student made festive Christmas cards
Designed by National Star students, our Christmas cards make an ideal companion to seasonal gifts.Shop today
Have you visited Elmscroft Community Café?
While StarBistro is closed why not visit our pop-up cafe, run by National Star students at the Elmscroft Community Centre in GloucesterFind out more
Products, services and facilities
At National Star we offer a huge variety of products, services and facilities to enjoy – all in the beautiful surroundings of the Cotswold countryside. Whether you’re looking for something suitable for business or pleasure (or a little bit of both), we have all you need right here. Find out more about what we can offer by browsing the menu. We hope to see you soon!
How to find us
- Take Bath Road (A46) out of Cheltenham and turn left onto B4070 to the top of Leckhampton Hill. Turn left on Ullenwood Manor Road where you’ll see the signpost National Star Ullenwood.
- Take Cirencester Road (A435) out of Cheltenham and at the Seven Springs double roundabout turn right at the second, signed M5 and Gloucester A436 (A417).
- Turn right immediately after the brown Cotswold Hill golf course sign, signed National Star College Ullenwood.
- The college entrance is the third on the left, immediately before reaching the B4070 Leckhampton Road.
- Follow the A430 and Metz Way / A4302 to Eastern Ave / A38 for 1.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Eastern Ave / A38. Continue straight to stay on Eastern Ave / A38. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Corinium Ave. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the A417.
- At Zoons Court Roundabout, take the first exit and stay on the A417. At the Air Balloon Roundabout, take the first exit onto the A436 and then turn immediately left.
- After a mile, turn right onto to Ullenwood Manor Road, where you’ll see the signpost National Star Ullenwood.