StarBistro at Ullenwood
Find out about
- StarBistro at Ullenwood
- To Go delivery service
- Outside catering event service
- Private hire
- Menus: Breakfast, lunch, children’s, Saturday brunch, Christmas
- Beer and Food Pairing at StarBistro. In celebration of Cheltenham and Gloucester Beer Week you can enjoy a guided tasting tour by Leigh Norwood of Cheltenham outlet Favourite Beers and nine StarBistro dishes. Join us on 19 September. Book your tickets to Beer and Food Pairing at StarBistro.
- Cider and Food Pairing with The Ciderologist. Join us on 12 October to enjoy a guided tasting tour with Gabe Cook, The Ciderologist, and six different ciders paired with StarBistro dishes. Book your tickets to Cider and Food Pairing with The Ciderologist.
- Punjabi Evening. Our hotly anticipated Punjabi Evening returns to StarBistro on 16 November. View our Punjabi Evening menu.
- Christmas at StarBistro. We are now taking bookings for our delicious two and three-course Christmas lunch, available from 26 November to 21 December. View StarBistro’s Christmas menu.
- Visit our blog. Let our StarBistro chefs inspire you in the kitchen with an exciting range of recipes, tips and foodie ideas. Take a look at our StarBistro blog.
National Star, Ullenwood, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 9QU.
Usual opening hours
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Saturdays, 9am to 3.30pm
- Closed for all bank holidays.
- 24 September 2018: Sandwiches, tea, coffee and cake only will be served as we host an apprentice masterclass in the StarBistro kitchen.
- Tuesday 16 October 2018, fully booked
- Tuesday 23 October 2018: Closed from 11am to 3pm
Booking is recommended. To do this please call 01242 535984. If you are experiencing difficulties getting through, you can also contact us on 07946 600191 to leave a message and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com for any other enquiries.
StarBistro at Ullenwood is available to hire for a variety of corporate and social events.
Located on The Cotswold Way and in the grounds of National Star’s Ullenwood Manor, StarBistro at Ullenwood offers simple and in-season dishes with ingredients sourced from Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds and the South West of England. Our food is prepared by an experienced team of staff and students from National Star College, offering young people with disabilities the opportunity to gain real work experience within a bustling hospitality environment. The menu changes regularly.
- Tasty breakfasts
- Delicious bistro lunches
- Morning coffee and traditional afternoon tea
- Only the finest local and seasonal ingredients
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Special events with guest chefs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking