StarBistro at Ullenwood
- Authentic Punjabi Evening on Friday 20 April 2018. Back by popular demand, this event offers a delicious hot buffet specially created by our chefs. View the Authentic Punjabi Evening menu.
- Tea, coffee and cake served only. Tea, coffee and cake only will be served on 23 April, 21 May, 18 June, 23 July, 20 August and 24 September
- 19 July 2018. The StarBistro is closed.
- New lunch menu. StarBistro’s new Spring lunchtime menu is being served from March 2018.
- Visit our blog. Let our StarBistro chefs inspire you in the kitchen with an exciting range of recipes, tips and foodie ideas. Take a look at our StarBistro blog.
National Star, Ullenwood, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 9QU.
Usual opening hours
We’re open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm and Saturdays, 9am to 3.30pm (closed for all bank holidays).
Booking is recommended. To do this please call 01242 535984. If you are experiencing difficulties getting through, you can also contact us on 07946 600191 to leave a message, and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com for any other enquiries.
StarBistro at Ullenwood is available to hire for a variety of corporate and social events. Click here to find out more.
Serving some of the finest food from the Cotswolds and the South West of England, located on The Cotswold Way in the grounds of Ullenwood Manor at National Star, StarBistro at Ullenwood offers simple and in-season dishes with ingredients sourced from Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds and the South West of England. Our food is prepared by an experienced team of staff and learners from National Star College, offering young people with disabilities the opportunity to gain real work experience within a bustling hospitality environment. The menu changes regularly.
Delicious bistro lunches
Morning coffee and traditional afternoon tea
Only the finest local and seasonal ingredients
Special dietary requirements catered for
Special events with guest chefs