StarBistro at Ullenwood
- Mother’s Day on Sunday 11 March 2018. Enjoy two courses for £20 or three courses for £25. Includes tea or coffee and a complimentary glass of fizz for mums. View our Mother’s Day menu.
- 28 March 2018. We will be serving Light Bites only due to our Transition event taking place. Please book in advance.
- Blind wine tasting at StarBistro at Royal Crescent on Thursday 29 March 2018. Visit our sister bistro for wine tasting and delicious StarBistro food, all hosted by Oxford Chelt Wine School’s Nick Gay. Find out more about our blind wine tasting event.
- Easter opening times. We will be closed from 3.30pm on Thursday 29 March to 8.30am on Tuesday 3 April 2018.
- 19 July 2018. The StarBistro is closed.
- New lunch menu. StarBistro’s new Spring lunchtime menu is being serverd from March 2018.
- Visit our blog. Let our StarBistro chefs inspire you in the kitchen with an exciting range of recipes, tips and foodie ideas. Take a look at our StarBistro blog.
National Star, Ullenwood, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 9QU.
Usual opening hours
We’re open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm and Saturdays, 9am to 3.30pm (closed for all bank holidays).
Booking is recommended. To do this please call 01242 535984. If you are experiencing difficulties getting through, you can also contact us on 07946 600191 to leave a message, and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com for any other enquiries.
StarBistro at Ullenwood is available to hire for a variety of corporate and social events. Click here to find out more.
Serving some of the finest food from the Cotswolds and the South West of England, located on The Cotswold Way in the grounds of Ullenwood Manor at National Star, StarBistro at Ullenwood offers simple and in-season dishes with ingredients sourced from Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds and the South West of England. Our food is prepared by an experienced team of staff and learners from National Star College, offering young people with disabilities the opportunity to gain real work experience within a bustling hospitality environment. The menu changes regularly.
Delicious bistro lunches
Morning coffee and traditional afternoon tea
Only the finest local and seasonal ingredients
Special dietary requirements catered for
Special events with guest chefs