Boasting gentle gradients, a stunning backdrop of the Cotswolds and professional catering upon request, our 18 hole StarGolf course makes an ideal setting for entertaining staff and business associates. Whether you wish to manage a networking event, run team-building days or host an important client, there’s no better place to do it.
Corporate Play membership
StarGolf’s Corporate Play scheme is a golf membership specifically designed for corporates who regularly entertain staff or associates. Depending on the membership package purchased, corporates are able to ‘float’ memberships between individuals of their choice.
Corporate Play benefits
- Access to the StarGolf course for any corporate employee and their guest / guests
- The opportunity to ‘float’ purchased memberships between staff and clients, with memberships acting as an organisational benefit or a means to build relationships with associates
- Access to a golf professional for tuition in technique
- A profile of the corporate’s organisation on National Star’s website
- Preferential green fees for members and their guests
- Sponsorship opportunities
- The hire of National Star’s meeting rooms at competitive rates
Corporate Play membership fees
Select a membership package for your organisation’s needs. The more floating memberships you purchase, the greater value for money you’ll receive.
- Bronze: StarGolf membership plus one floating membership – £400
- Silver: StarGolf membership plus two floating memberships – £550
- Gold: StarGolf membership plus three floating memberships – £680
- Platinum: StarGolf membership plus four floating memberships – £800
Find out more and book your package
Our corporate StarGolf packages are available individually and as a combination. For more information and to discover how we can best meet your needs for a competitive price, please contact Pete Johnson on 01242 527631 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, complete the enquiry form below.