Raising the standard of assistive technology in education, work and the home
National Star has over 40 years of experience working with learners who have physical, sensory or learning disabilities across a number of different environments. We use an exciting range of equipment, software and expertise to provide accessibility solutions for education, work and home environments. Our services are customised to you, and include assessments, equipment training and support.
We offer a range of services, including:
- Assessments: We assess individuals, groups, living spaces and organisations, providing detailed and concise reports with our recommendations
- Training: Tailored to suit your requirements
- Equipment Loan Library: Have the opportunity to see what works before buying
- Advice, support and guidance: Gain access to our team of experts
- Adaptations and modifications: Solutions personalised to your environment, including control of lights, sockets, televisions, phones (landline and mobile), DVD players and music systems
Our solutions are scaled to your needs, from installation of assistive software to comprehensive packages that can include assessment, supporting reports, trials of recommended solutions, bespoke and easy to follow guides and associated training.
To find out more about our range of services, please select one of the areas below:
For more information on pricing, click here.
Find out more and book your free consultation
For more information about assistive technology and to arrange a free consultation, please contact our Assistive Technology Assessor on 01242 534941 or AT@startechnology.org.uk. Alternatively, complete the enquiry form below. For information on pricing, click here.