Raising the standard of assistive technology in education, work and the home
National Star has extensive experience working with people who have physical, sensory or learning disabilities across a number of different environments. We use an exciting range of equipment, software and expertise to provide:
- accessibility solutions for education environments
- accessibility solutions for work environments
- accessibility solutions for home environments.
Our services are customised to you, and include assessments, equipment training and support.
Our range of services
- Assessments: We assess individuals, groups, living spaces and organisations, providing detailed and concise reports with our recommendations
- Training: Tailored to suit your requirements
- Equipment loan library: Have the opportunity to see what works before buying
- Advice, support and guidance: Gain access to our team of experts
- Adaptations and modifications: Solutions personalised to your environment, including control of lights, sockets, televisions, phones (landline and mobile), DVD players and music systems
Our solutions are scaled to your needs. For example, from installation of assistive software to packages that can include assessment, supporting reports, trials of recommended solutions, bespoke and easy to follow guides and associated training.
Find out more and book your free consultation
For more information about assistive technology and to arrange a free consultation, please contact our Assistive Technology Assessor on 01242 534941 or AT@startechnology.org.uk. Discover more about StarTechnology pricing.