Conditions of Use
This forum has been established as an exclusive forum for SEND Champion representatives from each of the national EdTech Demonstrator partnerships.
The forum has been designed to enable SEND Champions to seek advice and guidance from professional Assistive Technologists and technology leaders and to enable information sharing between SEND Champions.
Professional Assistive Technologists and Technology Leaders from National Star will manage the forum and use the expertise of a network of associate professionals to answer forum questions and give advice and guidance to forum members.
The EdTech SEND Support Hub Forum is comprised of SEND Champion representative selected from each EdTech Demonstrator partnership. The membership is exclusive and by invitation only. A short registration form is required through name, email, job tile and organisation or EdTech Partnership name.
Conditions of use
- All forum members are to establish a username using their organisation email address.
- Keep your password confidential to you.
- Do not use another member’s account to post messages or browse the forum or allow anyone else to use your account. Abuse of this will result in loss of access.
- Please post only under your own username.
- All forum members are to set their own password to enter the forum. Forgotten passwords can be reset through the forum administration.
- The forum is solely for advice, guidance and sharing information related to work undertaken as part of the Ed Tech Demonstrator programme.
- The forum posts will be monitored by National Star three times each working day to ensure advice and guidance is responsive and timely for forum members.
- The forum has options for private messaging between forum members and to post to the whole forum.
- Personal data must not be posted to the forum or sent in private messages, for example about learners. Forum members are reminded that personal data is a broad definition and includes any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living person.
- From time to time a survey will be posted to gain the views of forum members to gauge satisfaction and to enable improvements to the service.
- Keep member profiles and signatures clean and appropriate.
- You can fill out a member profile or create forum signatures which appear under your posts. Any information that is inaccurate, offensive, or involving advertising may be removed. You agree to present clean and accurate information.
- Please respect our copyrighted materials and intellectual property.
- All content and graphics on this site are protected by U.K. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without express written permission of this site. Some material on this site is available to download for personal use. However, do not reprint, republish, share, distribute or transmit content, images or downloads from this site.
- Do not post any copyrighted material.
- You agree not to post or upload material on the forums unless it is yours, you have consent from the copyright owner, or you know the material is public domain.
- Do not copy and paste tables, charts, articles, code or materials from other websites.
- Please do not copy and paste materials from other websites into the forums, especially entire webpages, tables, or charts which may contain HMTL or other code from another website. This is to respect copyrights as well as prevent formatting errors in our forums.
- No advertising, selling, or soliciting is allowed.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect.
- Do not express disagreements or personal vendettas on the forums.
- When using our private message system, abide by all rules, terms of service and etiquette guidelines.
- Do not post offensive comments or material.
- Please report offensive material.
- Inappropriate content will be removed.
- Do not accept anything posted by other members as factual or endorsed by the website.
- You are responsible for all messages and content you post on the site.
- Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded.
- This information may be used in the event a member must be banned from the site or an ISP contacted.
- All content posted in the forums becomes property of this website.
- For information on how we process personal data in providing the forum, please see the privacy notice
- Posts you make in the forums can be seen by other members, but not by non-members or the public.
- By using this website, including the member’s only forums, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to all the rules on this page, as well as our legal terms of service.