Work for National Star and help support people with disabilities every day
We know that without the hard work and dedication of our employees, National Star wouldn’t be able to do the work that it does for people with disabilities. This is why we offer an employee package that rewards and supports those who work for us and give you the opportunity to make a real difference to people with disabilities – no matter what your role.
- A minimum of 20 days’ paid holiday, plus eight statutory public holidays (pro rata)
- A contributory pension scheme (eligibility conditions apply). Qualifying teaching staff will be eligible for the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Use of National Star facilities at Ullenwood, including a heated indoor swimming pool and fitness suite (example fitness suite availability)
- Staff recreation programme (Read the example programme)
- Membership of the Group Life Assurance scheme (eligibility conditions apply)
- Specialist training and development, with opportunities to progress
- Employee discounts at various retailers
- The opportunity to become a StarGolf member at a substantially reduced rate
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Tea and coffee, with hot meals and sandwiches available at Ullenwood at cost price during term time
We value the health and well-being of our employees, and have put in place arrangements to support you. These include occupational health, as well as a free 24-hour employee assistance telephone helpline which is available to support employees and their families with personal, work, or financial issues. We also offer discounted health insurance and plans through Benenden.
Get in touch
For more information about employee benefits at National Star, get in touch with the HR team by calling 01242 527631 or sending an email to email@example.com.