LiftTraining - East Sussex
LiftTraining East Sussex is part of a group of award-winning programmes that provide free Independent Travel Training (ITT) for young people with special educational needs and disabilities. This enables them to develop the skills and confidence they need to independently travel to schools and colleges using a range of public transport.
- Complete the LiftTraining East Sussex referral form
- Read more about twins Sarah and Kirsty developing skills and confidence through LiftTraining
- Read more about the LiftTraining East Sussex programme
- Check out our tips to start independent travel training
- Read our latest LiftTraining East Sussex newsletter
Find out more and sign up with LiftTraining East Sussex
Get in touch with the LiftTraining East Sussex team by calling us on 07815 006582, completing our online enquiry form, emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at LiftTraining, 2nd Floor, St Mark’s House, 14 Upperton Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 1EP.