Located on the Cotswold Way, StarGlamping offers the freedom of camping without the hassle of ropes, tent pegs or rain. That’s because our camping pods – built from environmentally friendly and sustainable wood – provide all the comfort you need while being the perfect base to enjoy relaxing rural walks, bike rides and hikes. The site is especially convenient for those walking the Cotswold Way National Trail.
We currently offer four types of StarGlamping accommodation: The Shire House, an oak timber building complete with a wooden double bed and mattress; two camping pods sleeping one or two people; a family camping pod that can sleep one to four people in single beds; and a yurt with king size bed.
You will be required to bring everything you would usually need for a tent holiday (bedding, toiletries etc), and a nearby facilities building provides access to toilets and showers. Well behaved dogs are welcome to accompany well behaved owners!
- A fire pit area with log seating – perfect for star gazing
- Two small BBQs available for use (fuel can be purchased). These must be used outside of the pods
- The opportunity during booking to reserve your breakfast table at our award-winning StarBistro (Monday to Friday) or order a delicious food hamper
- Shire House for one to two people with double bed: £50 per night
- Camping Pod for one to two people: £40 per night
- Camping Pod for three people: £45 per night
- Camping Pod for four people: £50 per night
- Yurt for one or two people: £60 per night
National Star, Ullenwood, Cheltenham, GL53 9QU.
Find out more and book today
Find out more about StarGlamping by calling 01242 527631. Check availability and book.